Consumers today prefer brands that contribute to the wellbeing of the planet over those that don't.
Our partners contribute to this in different ways, for example through:
- tax deductible donations,
- impact marketing campaigns to promote their products or services,
- offset part or all of their company's carbon footprint.
Simply put, our partners find that trees make a good company. Literally.
The benefits of collaborating with WeForest are multiple:
- Make your products more visibly responsible to your customers
- Enhance your corporate vision for doing good
- Generate impactful and inspiring marketing content
- Engage your workforce and your customers in a sustainable journey
- Meet the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Become environmentally net-positive
- Work with programs that directly benefit local communities -especially women- by providing them with the essentials of life.
Make forest landscape restoration part of their business strategies to engage stakeholders.
Make unconditional philanthropic contributions to WeForest. This generous support is not subject to VAT and cannot be used for public marketing campaigns.Go to Donors
Provide institutional, logistic and financial support. Collaborate with WeForest on project and research activities.
These partners have made unconditional philanthropic contributions to WeForest which are not subject to VAT and cannot be used for public marketing campaigns. Please visit their corporate website to learn more about their impact on forests.
- Funding Partners
- Project Partners
- Scientific Partners
- Member of
- Network Partners
- Certification Partners