What your company can do
Plant trees to engage customers
Impact marketing with trees increases brand affinity with the growing number of consumers who prefer brands that contribute to the well-being of the planet, to brands that do not. Read more...
Adopt a forest for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Employee and customer engagement is possible when sponsoring one of our projects : everyone loves trees. You will be able to regularly share communication material about your project. Read more...
Offset your carbon footprint.
When carbon sequestration is needed, the best technology is a tree.They are an amazing carbon sink. Read more...
Fund scientific research
Our projects are grounded in science. We collaborate with scientific advisors, international organisations (FAO for example) and universities to develop applied research in our restoration projects. Read more...
Impact marketing with trees increases brand affinity with the growing number of consumers who prefer brands that contribute to the well-being of the planet, to brands that do not.
You can participate in the global forest restoration movement by pledging to plant a certain number of trees for every product or service sold.
Trees are also good business
The Brabantia tree campaign, now in its third year, has brought unprecedented growth:
- 17% growth in sales volume;
- 24% growth in sales margins,
- 80% email opening rate by customers and
- 35% of Brabantia customers telling a friend about the campaign.
“Delighting our customers with trees as a reward works! " - Tijn Van Elderen, CEO Brabantia.
Grow your own forest for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Employee and customer engagement is possible when sponsoring one of our projects : everyone loves trees. You will be able to regularly share communication material about your project. This can also help you meet the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) and enhance your company's vision for doing good.
Simply put, our partners find that trees make a good company. Literally.
The best carbon is the carbon that is never emitted. We encourage every company to reduce and avoid emissions before choosing the compensation route.
When carbon sequestration is needed, the best technology is a tree. They are an amazing carbon sink: 50 % of a tree biomass is carbon that can stay sequestered for as long as the tree is protected.
For carbon emissions that cannot be avoided, WeForest offers 2 compensation options:
- “Trees for carbon” for future offset. Trees are planted in a carbon project that is certified according to internationally recognized standards. These trees generate carbon credits during 20 or 30 years (during the tree growth) for you to neutralize your footprint. While your forest grows, it also provides amazing storytelling opportunities on the positive impact for people and the environment. Eventually your forest can make you fully or partially carbon neutral.
- Carbon credits for immediate offset. These credits* (or certificates) are from forest restoration or conservation projects that are already developed and where the trees are already growing. The carbon is measured periodically and a specific amount of credits is made available for sale (called vintages). A number of credits can be retired (reserved) in your company name, which happens in an official registry (which guarantees unique ownership). Part of the funding generated by the carbon sale goes back to the community that developed that project..
*(1 carbon credit = 1 ton of CO2).