Interested candidates (teams or individuals) are requested to prepare:
• A technical proposal presenting a clear understanding of the scope, challenges, questions and opportunities of the consultancy, and proposing a methodology and workplan including the number of working days, timeframe and deliverables (maximum 4 pages)
• At least one example of previous work that is relevant to this consultancy (report, business plan,cost-benefit analysis, tools…)
• A curriculum vitae (maximum 4 pages)
• A detailed financial proposal with all costs including daily rate, travel and logistics
• At least 2 and up to 3 references of previous clients
Proposals must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2020. Only shortlisted proposals will be contacted for an interview. Update: the deadline to submit proposals has been extended to 30th November 2020. Due to the anticipated high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your interest. WeForest is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and do not discriminate.