- Internship agreement: tripartite convention with the school
- Starting Date: February 2023
- Duration: min. 3 months
In this role, you will contribute to:
- The onboarding of new staff members (administrative onboarding, including contract and conventions, benefits set up, office onboarding, and staff integration).
- Manage the employee contract and personal information database.
- Prepare the monthly payroll and coordinate with Accounting for timely payment.
- Regularly verify the HR-related insurance policies requirements status and take action when required.
- Support the HR Director in the setup of new HR-related policies and in their implementation.
- Support the HR Director and the recruiting managers in the recruitment process (drafting and disseminating job description, screening and shortlisting applicants, pre-interviewing).
- Maintain recruitment key metrics.
- Provide support in drafting employment offers and contracts.
- Ensure opportunities for the staff to exchange and share knowledge (organization of team calls, knowledge sharing sessions and coordination of internal newsletter).
- Provide support to HR administration by performing various administrative tasks.
Required skills and qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field
- A passion for our mission, and highly inspired by our goal to make Earth cooler
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organizational skills
- Keen attention to details and adherence to deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Proficient in English