Data Analyst Internship
Reporting to the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, based in Brussels, the data analyst intern will support WeForest's Programmes team to facilitate HQ access to data to further develop knowledge, understanding and use of it by the teams.
Areas of responsibility:
- Data mining: map out what data is currently accessible to HQ (Dropbox, Google Drive,…).
- Data mapping: map out what data should additionally be available (derived from reports, log frames, M&E plans, etc.).
- Data priority: map what data are most frequently needed, what data has easy access, what data has been hard to obtain, etc.
- Reporting: synthesize the obtained knowledge to design & propose:
- a data management structure.
- protocol/templates for metadata construction.
- Currently pursuing a Master in biology, bioengineering, sustainable development or related fields.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Agile, flexible, enthusiast, proactive, self-motivated, “can do” attitude.
- Willing to work remotely and independently.
- Great verbal and written communications skills.
- Keen attention to details and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as excel.
- Proficient in English but does not have to be an English native speaker.
- Inspired by our goal to make Earth a better, cooler place.
How to apply
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the internship title in the subject of the email) which must include your resumé and motivation.