Areas of responsibility:
- Data mining: map out what data is currently accessible to HQ (Dropbox, Google Drive,…).
- Data mapping: map out what data should additionally be available (derived from reports, log frames, M&E plans, etc.).
- Data priority: map what data are most frequently needed, what data has easy access, what data has been hard to obtain, etc.
- Reporting: synthesize the obtained knowledge to design & propose:
- a data management structure.
- protocol/templates for metadata construction.
- Currently pursuing a Master in biology, bioengineering, sustainable development or related fields.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Agile, flexible, enthusiast, proactive, self-motivated, “can do” attitude.
- Willing to work remotely and independently.
- Great verbal and written communications skills.
- Keen attention to details and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as excel.
- Proficient in English but does not have to be an English native speaker.
- Inspired by our goal to make Earth a better, cooler place.
Period and duration:
Minimum 3 months, ideally 4-6 months. Exact starting period in 2022/23 is flexible. Full or part time.